JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Job Title: Sr. Network Security Engineer
Location: Riyadh, KSA
The Network Security Engineer will be responsible for continually developing, documenting, improving, and executing strategies and procedures in support of security monitoring, incident response, vulnerability management, threat detection and legal/regulatory compliance. This person will have a broad understanding of the risks and compliance issues facing network or application implementations and be able to provide solutions to address such risks and issues.
- Responsible for the overall configuration, administration and maintenance of Network Security.
- Maintains awareness of existing and proposed laws and regulations, industry practices or standards, security trends, and advise the organization on security issues affecting the company in a timely and effective manner.
- Keep up to date with the security landscape and emerging threats and recommend measures to assess and mitigate security risk.
- Excellent experience in administering and operating firewalls, IPS/IDS and VPN,
- Excellent experience in administering web application firewall and access controls.
- Coordinate response to information security incidents.
- Ensure security events are being monitored, acknowledged, and acted upon.
- Review or assist with analysis and assessment.
- Develop process and procedures.
- Troubleshooting of firewall in case of any problems identified or reported.
- Ensuring that the Signature updates are installed properly and regularly on IPS and other devices.
- Ensuring that the patches/upgrades are implemented as per organizational policy.
- Running checklist's/health checks per shift and monitoring of DMZ & Security incidents and events in the logs
- Implementing changes in the DMZ devices for request raised in Workflows.
- Configuration backup on regular interval.
- Have good knowledge on Network cloud base solutions.
- Develop and implement best practices and other process improvement initiatives.
Technical / professional qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or IT is a plus.
- CCNP Security, Security+, Network+, Firewalls (e.g., Fortinet, Palo Alto) certified or equivalent certification is a plus.
- Fin-tech background is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge in documentation and designing.
- Knowledge in F5, firewalls and router switches.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions