JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Sr. Project Engineer
KBR-AMCDE is a leading engineering and project management services company in Saudi Arabia that provides FEED, Detailed Design, Procurement and Project Management Services to the Onshore and Offshore oil and gas markets. Due to the recent award of various prestigious project, we have exciting new opportunities for KSA National to join the team.
At KBR-AMCDE you will be exposed to state-of-the-art technology, industry leading design and project management practice while delivering meaningful projects. Exposure to successful experienced co-workers, industry best practices, advanced technology and challenging projects makes KBR-AMCDE the ideal company providing opportunities for career growth and development.
- Under broad direction, this position is responsible for all phases of planning and execution on a medium-sized (typically less than $100 million total installed cost) project or may be responsible for a segment of a larger project.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates and controls projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
- Has responsibility for day to day contact and communication with the client and focuses on providing client satisfaction.
- Possesses knowledge of the respective industry. Supervises personnel assigned to the project through subordinate leaders.
- May also serve as the proposal manager of medium-sized projects. Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years related experience, with average experience of 10-12 years.
- Proven work of experience managing FEL-2 / FEL-3 or Detail Design projects.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.