JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Job Title: Sr. Systems Engineer
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Roles and responsibilities of the position:
- Lead a team of system engineers to maintain and operate the physical and virtual environments.
- Oversee and handle designs for Linux environment, such as administration, security patching, upgrading OS, and troubleshooting problems.
- Oversee and operate the virtual environment including provisioning, security patching, upgrading, and troubleshooting problems.
- Work with operations team to design overall IT architecture and infrastructure.
- Work with development teams to understand architectural designs and business use-cases.
- Secure servers by implementing the baselines approved by the information security department.
- Perform system backups and recovery
The candidate must have below details:
- Strong VMware Experience
- Strong Red Hat Enterprise Linux Experience
- Strong SAN Storage Experience
- Virtual Network Experience
- Experience across multiple domains in the field of IT Infrastructure
- At least hold a bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT, IS.
- Have obtained one or more of the below certificates.
- Red Hat certified engineer (RHCE)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions