JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our esteemed and highly reputable client is currently looking to recruit a skilled and experienced Nurses in different roles in Paediatric Care to join their world class team.
The client oversees an extensive medical complex which is split into various Medical Cities across the country in numerous captivating regions such as, Riyadh, Dammam, Al Ahsa , Jeddah, and Al Madinah Al Monawarh.
Paediatric Nurses Role:
KASCH Pediatric - Medical/Surgical
KASCH Pediatric - Emergency Department
KASCH Pediatric - Oncology
KASCH Pediatric - ICU/NICU
KASCH Pediatric - General
KASCH Pediatric Clinic
- At our institution, we understand the importance of valuing our healthcare heroes. Nurses in Saudi Arabia enjoy highly competitive salary packages that include tax-free income, housing allowances, and exceptional benefits. We appreciate your dedication and want to ensure that you have financial peace of mind.
- We provide modern, comfortable housing options, ensuring that you have a comfortable and safe place to call home while you work with us.
- Saudi Arabia is a melting pot of cultures and traditions. Our nurses have the unique opportunity to work alongside healthcare professionals from around the world, broadening their horizons and enriching their skills.
- If you're bringing your family along, rest assured that there are numerous international schools in the area, offering world-class education and an opportunity for your children to thrive academically.
- Our institution is equipped with state-of-the-art medical technology and facilities. You'll have access to the latest advancements in healthcare, providing you with an opportunity to excel in your field.
- Experience an excellent work-life balance with plenty of recreational opportunities. Discover the rich cultural heritage, explore pristine beaches, and enjoy the vibrant city life.
- We pride ourselves on creating a nurturing and inclusive environment where you can grow professionally and personally. Our team is your second family, always ready to assist and support you.
- We offer extensive training and development opportunities to help you enhance your skills and advance your career. With us, your career will flourish.
- Education - bachelor's degree in nursing or equivalent from an accredited institution.
Royal College of Nursing - UK
BSc Nursing in Canada.
State Diploma in Nursing (DEI) France
- License - Professional Nurse - current.
- Certification - Specific specially in area of assignments.
- Work Experience - At least 2-3 years post board nursing experience specially in the area required.
Ready to embark on a rewarding nursing journey in one of the world's most fascinating and dynamic countries? Join us in Saudi Arabia
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the ' Apply ' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.