JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented store & inventory control officer to oversee daily operations at our factory’s store. As a store & inventory control officer, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Store & inventory control officer will report directly report to Hub’s Finance Manager and coordinate with operation manager for daily activity.
• Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Motivating the team to meet company objectives and mentoring store staff.
• Undertaking store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
• Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
• Receive material and ensure that material is in line with PO, shipping Invoice and Packing list.
• Coordinate with Quality department to conduct quality inspection jointly, upon acceptance by quality inspector; material to arrange in rack with proper identification and enter details in stock. Any discrepancy of incoming material, coordinate with procurement team.
• Ensure requested documents in PO are received along with material, COO, certificates, etc.
• Coordinate with QC and store NC material separately in identified location.
• Send vendor/factory's Invoice, Packing list with inspection report to procurement, finance, quality and Operation.
• Inform material stock availability in Bill of Material and send to Procurement, Finance and Operation.
• Discuss with design, Operation, procurement and finance regarding minimum & maximum stock availability to keep in store
• Prepare and send Buying requestion in Excel format for stock items and bulk items
• Ensure acknowledgement for each internal/external material issues and receipts.
• Monthly review with QC, procurement and finance for NC, rejected & surplus material.
• In case of any NC material replacement to be delivered to customer from stock, then prior approval to be taken from Finance. The same to be reported to QC as well.
• Monitor and ensure proper storage and handling of inventory on regular basis.
• Periodic stock count and review with finance, procurement
• Maintain proper housekeeping and traceability in stores
• A bachelor's degree with minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in relevant field preferred; ideally in a managerial role.
• Certification of inventory control is a strong advantage.
• Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
BARTEC is a leading global provider of hazardous area safety and security solutions, products, and services. With its advanced technologies and performance-oriented teams of experts, BARTEC helps renowned customers from a wide range of industries and regions to secure working environments, meet legal requirements, and improve productivity.
Founded in 1975 in Bad Mergentheim/Germany, the company with its approximately 1,300 employees is today a specialist in explosion protection and safety technology that sets global standards - always committed to the BARTEC mission statement: Protecting what is most important.