JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Strategic Consultancy Director Role Profile
Consulting encompasses the assessment of all core real estate asset classes including residential, retail, hotels, serviced apartments, office, entertainment, industrial, healthcare and education.
The strategy consultancy director will lead feasibility studies, development studies, strategic advisory, business plans, portfolio advisory, real estate development strategies and urban regeneration strategies, amongst others. This will encompass the assessment of all core real estate asset classes, including residential, retail, hotels, serviced apartments, office, entertainment, industrial, healthcare and education
The role of Director will involve leading and managing consulting assignments across the MENA region as part of a multi-disciplinary team, forming long lasting relationships with clients driving business development, collaborating with various departments within Chestertons and cross selling the various services.
• Business Development and Customer Relationship Management
• Adopt an entrepreneurial approach and be commercially astute both in terms of winning high value work but also in collecting our fees
• Identify and build a team
• Liaise with the marketing team to provide insightful market reports
• Lead in review, analysis and development of strategies for new business opportunities
• Drive business development initiatives by forming close relationships with clients and securing business wins with respect to fee earning assignments
• Effectively understand research and consulting needs of prospective client
• Develop and then defend the assumptions used in our analysis
• Realistic in terms of the quantum of development advised to clients develop
• Ensure execution of deliverables as per offers and allocation of tasks within the consulting team
• Innovative as well as grounded ideas related to the development advice
• Be knowledgeable about the main markets such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Jeddah, Mega Projects in KSA and other GCC markets
• Supervise the financial modelling and analysis
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize
• Willingness to take on new challenges
• Bright, intelligent, fast learner, enthusiastic, motivated
• Drive towards business growth and development
• Results oriented, pushes self and others to achieve results
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Show proof of rigor and autonomy when working
• Ability to work to meet deadlines, even when timeframes are demanding
• Strong analytical background with attention to detail
• University Qualifications: Masters Degree in finance/economics/business
• Other certifications obtained: RICS qualified preferred
• Nature and length of previous experience: 10 years
• Specialist knowledge: Consulting/research/finance
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Leadership
• Age Range: 30-60
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: Anywhere
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Chestertons is a global real estate services firm with more than 120 offices in 20 countries, operating across the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Caribbean, Middle East and North Africa.
We provide expert advice on the purchase, sale and leasing of all types of commercial and residential real estate, including management of property portfolios, valuations and appraisals, as well as capital market advice to help clients to develop viable strategic opportunities from their real estate portfolios.
We also have a dedicated Global New Homes team who assist with the marketing, selling and purchasing of off-plan properties across the globe.
Are you interested in becoming a new member of the Chestertons Global Network? Join our Global Network and use our brand and expertise to grow your business globally.