JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Strategic Consulting Manager
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Strategic Consulting Manager, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Strategic Consulting Manager provides leadership, mentorship and ongoing development to our project management staff, focusing on the ongoing growth of individuals and maturing the overall department in the implementation of appropriate project management best practices, techniques, methodologies and approaches.
• Liaise with leads to ensure the project management life cycle has all the right touch-points.
• Work with the SVP of Portfolio, PMO and SVMO and Portfolio VPs to create and oversee project budgets (capex and opex) process (planning through execution)
• Conduct project reviews and providing shadowing services to help course correct when necessary.
• Analyze and make recommendations with respect to strategic dispositions, market opportunities, feasibility studies, and highest and best use analyses
• Direct the impact of overarching portfolio strategies on various metro areas
• Identify areas of improvement of client service delivery areas and recommend specific projects as necessary to refine and enhance processes
• Assist in the preparation of various status reports and manage portfolio management workflow tools
• Assist in the implementation of regional and global research initiatives
• Assist with coordination, writing, design, research and/or production of research pieces as needed
• Create and maintain business development tools such as client service statements, case studies, client testimonials, and staff biographies
• Monitor key hotel and tourism trends, sales, indicators, performance statistics and related topics through various internal and external tools and resources
• Assist with the maintenance of internal databases and firm’s research initiatives
• Assist with the preparation of industry and client-specific deliverables, presentations and speeches
• Proven record of long-term strategies and experience aligning vendors in support of strategic objectives
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 2-4 years of construction experience
• Background in consulting, transactions, real estate project management, construction management architecture or engineering desirable
• Interest in / willingness to travel abroad.
• At least 3 years of experience either working at a premier strategy consulting firm or in the strategy function of a leading asset manager.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation abilities.
• A team player who thrives in fast-paced circumstances.
• Leadership and mentoring skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.