JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A leading conglomerate, is looking for a Strategic Projects Manager to join their team in Riyadh, KSA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for establishing & enforcing the project management framework and manage strategic projects from initiation to delivery. You will report to the stakeholders and support the CEO in communicating the strategy across all levels of the organization.
- Develop & own the project management cycle & processes
- Conduct market research to support the team in understanding the parameters that affect their investment stategy
- Keep a track of the project progress and ensure that its communicated across all levels of the firm
- Manage strategic projects from conceptualization to fruition
- Prepare investment committee presentations & analysis
- MBA from a leading university
- 8 -10 years of total experience, out of which atleast 4 years in managing strategic projects within a reputable investment firm/ management consultancy/ financial sector / fund management firm
- Project Management and ability to lead & deliver multiple projects in parallel.
- In-depth understanding of KSA, regional and global investment environment and macroeconomic trends
- Good Business Acumen skills
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.