JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Structural Engineer to join our team! As a Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for generating drawings, Design New buildings, performing structural analysis/Review, and assisting with the construction activities.
As a structural engineer, you will play a key role in the entire construction process, from initial design to final implementation.
• Prepare reports, designs, and drawings.
• Make calculations about pressures, loads, and stresses.
• Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
• Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
• Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
• Design review for design consultants’ submittals.
• Shop drawing review for contractors’ submittals.
• Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
• Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
• Coordinating construction and installation of structures
• Assisting in preparation of construction documents
• Reviewing construction documents and drawings
• Resolving structural issues and professional concerns
• Providing guidance and direction to team members
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Structural Engineering
• 6-8 years of experience in a similar role
• Strong computer skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Proficiency with CAD software
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong multitasking skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ALARGAN believes that every employee contributes to our success.
ALARGAN is specialized in conceptualizing and building innovative and sustainable real estate developments across the Middle East and North African region (MENA). As a leading real estate developer with a diverse and expansive portfolio, ALARGAN is committed to creating urban communities which serve as residential, commercial and mixed-use destinations, contributing to the economic and social viability of cities.
Since its founding in 1994, ALARGAN’s expansive portfolio has grown to encompass projects in the realms of hospitality (dining, hotels and resorts), residential, healthcare and education.