JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Responsible to the project manager and the Subsea Pipeline Engineering Department, in charge of offshore rigid pipelines, risers and tie-in spools structural design work of Al Khobar Engineering Team, including but not limited the pipeline structure engineering plan, interface management, rigid pipeline / riser system detail analysis including but not limited to wall thickness design, pipeline routing, on-bottom stability design, free span analysis, on-bottom roughness analysis, riser and spool design, global buckling analysis etc., design drawings and reports.
• Work scope and technical requirements identification.
• Take part in the technical clarification and prepare discipline proposals.
• Interface management of subsea pipeline discipline.
• Making plans for subsea pipeline structural engineering works according to the project requirements.
• Responsible for the subsea pipeline structural engineering works according to the project requirements.
• Cooperate with other disciplines to finish the pipeline engineering works.
• Responsible for preparation of subsea pipeline discipline’s weekly, monthly reports and other tables/reports for Engineering project.
• Make sure all the works are complied with Company’s QHSE requirements.
• Complete other works assigned by Project Manager and Subsea Pipeline Engineering Department
SAR 10,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Academic Requirements: Graduate and above
• Professional Qualification:Major in Offshore Engineering or structural engineering
• Professional Knowledge and skills
• Familiar with structural engineering works of subsea pipelines;
• Familiar with the international standards for offshore structural engineering (DNV-ST-F101, ASME B31.4/B31.8 & API RP 1111 , API Spec 5L, API Spec 5LD etc.etc.).
• Using softwares DNV Pipeline Design Tools, AutoPipe, Orcaflex, OffPipe, Sage Profile 3D, Abaqus, AutoCAD etc. to perform pipeline engineering works.
• Knowledge in relevant FE software such as Abaqus, will be added advantage.
• Experience: More than 3 years’ experience in subsea pipeline structural engineering or related work.
• (Experience in Saudi Aramco and Qatar Energy's submarine pipeline design is preferred)
• Age:Under 40 years old
• Fluent in spoken and written English.(Certain level of Chinese listening is preferred)
• Good organization, cooperation, communication and judgment skills.
• Proficiency use of office software, such as Microsoft Office Adobe Acrobat etc.;
• Modest and eager to learn, strong sense of responsibility, integrity and dedication.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in Bohai Bay, China, 40 years ago,
COOEC now is one of the largest EPCI contractors for offshore oil and gas industry in the Asia Pacific region.
Headquartered in Tianjin, China, COOEC has been listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange since 2002.
China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) owns approximately 57 % of COOEC.