JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering, operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Suite Experience Manager to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Senior Suite Experience Manager expertise in hospitality operations and proven leadership experience are invited to apply for a career .
The Suite Manager is responsible for the cohesive execution of the Suite Class program. This position is responsible for the suites' guest experience, offering seamless execution of the premium and personalized service. The Suite Manager will manage all suite guest expectations and needs.
• Handles all VIP Guest interactions by multitasking, with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests and negotiating packages customizing guest experience based on preferences and looking for opportunities to up sell
• Make independent decisions regarding work and work assignments – assigning suites and customers amongst the hotel team.
• Resolves customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc , Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner making recommendations based on local knowledge and hotel practices, assists in the reconciliation of charges originating (i.e., limousines, car rentals, flowers, tours), to ensure smooth handling of guest requests.
• Processes packages, faxes, messages, and mail which may be either outgoing or incoming in an accurate and timely manner.
• having a degree in hospitality, business, or a related field
• Previous supervisory experience is required.
• several years of experience in customer service or hospitality roles in 7 stars hotels
• handle tricky situations and guest complaints.
• experience in leadership roles is a must
• Communication and organizational Skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.