JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• The role involves preparing monthly S&OP, generating Master Production Schedules, balancing supply and demand, and leveraging the company's supply chain to achieve lead time and cost targets.
• The role involves planning, managing, and leading a team to coordinate production schedules, sourcing, and procurement activities.
• Analyzing purchasing history and implementing supply planning technology are critical responsibilities.
• Collaboration with Sales, Engineering, Production, Logistics, and Division wide Supply Chain Managers is essential.
• The role also involves forward planning work schedules, controlling stock discrepancies, planning subcontracting activities, supporting procurement, and promoting safety and improvement.
• The individual manages planning, forecasting, tactical buying/procurement, inventory control, and strategic sourcing activities to achieve business objectives.
SAR 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Diploma / Degree in any discipline on manufacturing or supply chain or business. Prefer to have a minimum 7 years experience of relevant role in production environment.
• Working knowledge of Production planning, FIFO for material supply and good supplier communication and basic procurement SOP.
• Knowledge and experience using MRP / ERP system for planning and inventory control. (Infor M3 is a plus)
• Ability to comprehend Engineering Drawings, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing is an advantage.
• Ability to use MS office and Planning software for assisting planning High mix low volume production.
• Certification or Knowledge of APICS, CPIM or similar
• Working conditions will be shared between office and production area. Manufacturing equipment (CNC, Hydraulic Press, etc) type of hazards.
• Some local travel to suppliers from time to time and Communication with other division sites in Europe and United States.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.