JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
An exciting opportunity to join a contractor in Jeddah. The successful candidate will lead efforts to build a sustainability culture across the Group.
• Support country sustainability efforts
• Derive and propagate sustainability mindset in Strategic delivery
• Develop Corporate Sustainability strategy and narrative, working with external agencies where appropriate
• Work with Public Relations team to generate awareness for the program internally and externally
• Represent the Company via community education and engagement opportunities, events, workshops, and conferences locally
• Ongoing Reporting & Verification
• Gather, analyze, and submit monthly utility data and reports and enter data in online utility platform
• Plan for suggested sustainability strategies to meet NEOM sustainability requirements.
• Plan to perform concrete mix trials to select least embodied carbon concrete mix
• Plan for optimizing material quantities and movement
• Plan for construction equipment and vehicle optimization to reduce emissions
• Embodied carbon reduction strategies
SAR 40,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 10 years of relevant sustainability work experience.
• A degree in Sustainable Design and/or Sustainable Development; or engineering with a sustainability specialty.
• A track record in the design and construction industry in the Middle East region.
• Demonstrated experience in the sustainable design of projects
• Be a LEED accredited Professional (AP)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration