JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions”
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects; hence this will reinforce the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc. upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our client is seeking a Tailor to be responsible for daily tailoring duties as instructed by the house keeping superior. While adhering to the company policies and procedures. Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of sewing equipment and all areas under his/her control.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs timely repairs on all items of uniform, linen and upholstery.
• Stitches new uniforms, items of linen and upholstery as per the company specifications.
• Ensures that all linen and uniforms are repaired before issuing them to staffs.
• Measure, make or alter uniforms for new employees
• Take care of basic alterations requested by guests.
• Inform the linen room supervisor for replenishing sewing supplies.
• Repair and maintain uniforms for all the company employees.
• Convert discarded linen into usable items for re-circulation.
• Organize and take inventory of all fabric materials.
• Assume duties and tasks assigned by Superiors.
• Assumes responsibilities of linen/uniform room attendant whenever required.
• Attends behavioral and vocational training in own and related work areas to enhance skills and develop multi-functional.
• Keep a detailed record of the daily work.
• Keep the tailoring area clean and tidy.
• Shares his knowledge and skill with all departmental employees.
• A secondary school / diploma / High school is preferred.
• Work experience as a Tailor or similar role. The ability to use a sewing machine, carrying out measuring, repairing and tailoring guest garments and staff uniforms
• Candidate must be ideally qualified and trained with professional tailoring skills and made previous experiences in a similar position, preferable in hospitality industry. Good command of English is an advantage.
• Tax free salary.
• Fully furnished accommodation on a single occupancy basis.
• Linen, toiletries and cleaning products provided.
• Meals, on and off duty.
• Duty transportation.
• Medical insurance that includes dental and optical.
• Dedicated medical team for the staff which comprises of GP, Dentist, Nurse, Physiotherapist and Psychologist.
• Dedicated wellness team for the staff which comprises of hairstylist, barber and fitness instructors.
• 60 days paid annual vacation.
• Annual flight ticket to home country
• Joining and repatriation flight ticket.
• High end uniform 3 times a year.
• All recruitment costs covered by the company.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.