JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Talent & Culture (Human Resources) Manager - Saudi National
What's in it for you:
- Joining an innovative environment that supports the development and investment of its colleagues
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 2
Duties and responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Keeps good labour and employees relations
- Follow up hiring, orienting, training, developing and retaining or terminating employees.
- Maintains an effective procedures for personnel timekeeping.
- Advising management and department heads on all personnel matters.
- Develops and implements systems and procedures for hiring personnel.
- Coordinates with requisitioning departments in the recruitment of employees following established standards, policies and procedures; assists them in the orientation, training, development and evaluation of their employees.
- Prepares goals; develops working plans to carry out goals; compares actual achievements against goals periodically; takes necessary corrective actions.
- Sees to it that all company policies, rules and regulations are observed and enforced; investigates and reviews all disciplinary actions; coordinates with department heads on revision, modifications, alterations or affirmations of action; recommends and clears with management final action to be taken regarding discipline.
- Ensures hotel's compliance with labour laws; attends to all labour requirements; coordinates with retained law office regarding labour inspection and other cases brought before government agencies and courts.
- Sees to the dissemination and/or publication of information affecting employer-employee relations, employee activities, and hotel policies and programs.
- Keeps track and informs management of developments and trends in the local labour situation, social legislation and labour management relations.
- Sees to the maintenance and updating of files on employee records, legal documents, policies and procedures and other personnel matters.
- Initiates, prepares and executes special employee programs.
- Sees to the upkeep and maintenance of the personnel office, employee locker rooms and lockers, and the employees' cafeteria.
- Prepares and submits periodic reports for management's usage and in compliance with government requirements.
- Studies and reviews policies, procedures, and practices; recommends changes, modifications or updates to management
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant hotel experience.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to use and interpret related computer systems.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.