JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Technical Office Engineer Experience in planning, design and execution of civil engineering projects. As team member coordinating between the project management team, design team, and construction team to ensure the successful completion of projects. Requires a strong understanding of engineering principles, Report to project coordinator/lead of department and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Tasks related to the technical activities of the office
• Review project plans and specifications to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Coordinate with other engineers to develop project schedules and budgets.
• Participate to Prepare and submit project proposals, bids, and estimates.
• Conduct site visits to gather information and assess project progress.
• Prepare technical documents such as drawings, calculations, and reports.
• Review and approve shop drawings and material submittals.
• Conduct quality control inspections to ensure compliance with project specifications.
• Prepare and maintain project documentation, including records of meetings, site instructions, and change orders.
• Participate in project meetings and provide technical expertise and recommendations.
• Identify and implement cost-saving measures and value engineering solutions.
• Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and other relevant standards.
Person Specification – Job Knowledge / Education and Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role within the construction industry.
• Strong knowledge of engineering principles, project management techniques, and construction processes.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings.
• Proficient in using Technical Engineering software and AutoCAD.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
• Arabic language proficiency is preferred.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.