JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
To provide organizations with information technology support to optimize operational efficiency. Their duties include resolving technical issues, maintaining hardware and software installations, and improving IT systems.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
• Diagnose & Troubleshoot end user systems, applications, tools and network faults.
• Installation and Configuration of end user requirements from the computer hardware, operating systems, applications, and tools.
• Fast and Quick respond and flow up to end user requests and tickets remotely or onsite.
• Monitor and Maintain end user hardware and software.
• Prepare required documentation of incidents, issues, or problems.
• Prepare & provide required guideline and awareness for end user applications and tools.
• Work with other stakeholders to maintain end user support.
• Preventive maintenance on Technology Services (meeting rooms, technology rooms, monitors, access points, printers, etc.)
• Maintain up-to-date end user technologies (hardware, software)
• Create, edit, and Manage user accounts
• Manage technology end user hardware and software assets including tagging, tracking, disposal.
• Technology equipment store management.
• Ensure end-user support compliance to the policy and procedures
• 2-5 years of experience in IT Support.
• Knowledge of Computer Operating Systems, Hardware, and Software
• Technical Computer Associate Degree
• Basic Computer Certifications like CompTIA, A+, etc.
• Good Experience and knowledge to work on ITSM software.
• IT Asset Management knowledge
• Excellent in troubleshooting and problem-solving of technical issues
• Good Awareness of IT Security.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Time Management.
• Customer Service Skills.
• Flexibility to Work under Pressure, confident, and eager to learn new technologies.
• Good Speaking and Writing in English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Red Sea Global (RSG) has been incorporated as a closed joint stock company, wholly owned by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF).
The company has been established to develop and promote a new international luxury tourism destination that will set new standards for sustainable development and bring about the next-generation of luxury travel. The project was announced in July 2017 and is one of the three Giga Projects aimed at diversifying the Saudi economy in keeping with the Kingdom’s 2030 Vision.
The development will offer unprecedented investment options and provide visitors with the opportunity to explore the five untouched treasures of the west coast of Saudi Arabia; the archipelago of over 90 islands with stunning coral reefs, dormant volcanoes and untouched nature reserves.