JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Sales Representative with experience in dental capital equipment. Role will be based in the Riyadh office, covering Riyadh region only.
The world's largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, empowering dental professionals to provide better, safer and faster dental care. Their products and solutions include leading positions and platforms across consumables, equipment, technology, and speciality products.
- Apply the sales process to varied selling solutions and with different customers, with the result sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Analyse market business trends to develop and execute a territory business plan to capitalise on current and future opportunities within the local market.
- Report on competitor activities across the region, working with the Marketing team and the Commercial Leader accordingly.
- To generate demand for the products, to be closed either by their approved distributors/or direct sales where appropriate.
- To coordinate and conduct sales meetings and product training for customers including training and vendor days with dealers & telesales teams.
- Comply with all corporate governance requirements and regulatory requirements.
- Work with the Clinical Educators in regards to KOL meetings/presentation.
- Collaborate on marketing programmes by monitoring and providing accurate tracking, reporting and follow up to ensure a consistent and professional marketing campaign.
Tax free monthly salary + standard benefits
- Commercial and experience of sales is essential.
- Proven success and able to bring techniques and passion for best practice in this field.
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative team environment.
- Dentist by background. Experience in dental capital equipment is a must.
- Experience in Riyadh region - currently based in Riyadh or willing to relocate there.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.