JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Track Engineer, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Track Engineer to produce permanent way engineering designs, studies and reports for railway infrastructure projects to achieve the required scope and quality. Act as Lead Engineer on projects, to ensure project budgets and programs are achieved. Provide technical guidance to other members of the Track Team and take and active role in ensuring safe design practices are adhered to.
• Design of permanent way solutions for engineering projects in accordance with client requirements
• Lead projects and provide task guidance and monitoring of performance
• Provide project progress reports and updates to the Track Team Leader and Project Management Team.
• Achieve the scope agreed with the Design Manager/Project Coordinator regarding the effective delivery of projects to current engineering and safety standards.
• Achieve personal and project targets including utilisation, delivering projects to budget and programme.
• Assist in the development of staff to ensure the skills are available within the Track Team to meet business objectives.
• Good relationships are maintained with all external parties to enhance the reputation of the company
• Professional qualifications: working towards Incorporated or Chartered engineer status.
• Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
• Proficient at permanent way engineering alignment design and track components specification.
• Proficient at computer aided design (CAD) including Microstation, Bentley RailTrack/OpenRail and ClearRoute 2.
• Knowledge of multi-disciplinary issues associated with permanent way design.
• Knowledge of construction principles and standards including RSSB Group Standards, Network Rail GRIP Process and Company Standards.
• Knowledge of track engineering contract conditions and safety standards including CDM and CSM-RA.
• Flexibility in working hours will be required to meet the demands of the role
• Knowledge of Track-Ex, standard deviation production and dozer files production.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.