JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub, there's always a new adventure to discover. Working as a Trade Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the full implementation of marketing activations within the agreed-upon calendar, budget and ROI expectations.
- You will perform retailer presentations for all new launches
- Own attributed yearly marketing budget to implement in-store animations (booking with retailers, permit issuance, etc.)
- Manager all eCom takeovers on retailers' platforms
- Build email & SMS calendar
- Design sampling strategy to include the release of new product samples prior to launch/ GWPs to raise average transaction value
- Liaise with suppliers to produce design elements for animations
- Report on budgets on a monthly basis
What we are looking for
- Excellent in Arabic and English
- Experience in Beauty retail
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- Proven track record in implementing marketing plan
- Already worked with suppliers in designing, producing and implementing instore trade marketing elements
- Flexibility to travel extensively in KSA and around the region
- Regional experience of trade marketing preferably with international beauty brands - covering MENA area with high focus on KSA market
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.