JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering, operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Vice President of Hospitality Strategy, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Senior Vice President of Hospitality Strategy, works closely with our partners to build and implement a food and beverage experience unique to the location - providing memorable experiences for every fan who enters our gates. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and dynamic leader who is able to define a compelling vision that inspires others to bring their best selves to work each day.
• Leading the location team, proactively coaching and motivating team members to deliver their best
• Building a strong partnership with our onsite partner and developing a shared hospitality vision for the location
• Delivering against our financial goals and strategic priorities
• Overseeing and project managing major technology implementations or renovations
• Using the range of data and insights they have available to them to continually enhance the experience we deliver to fans and team members
• Working in partnership with our partners and regional leadership team to develop location strategic plan
• Representing our business objectives at partner meetings, networking and building relationships with key partners and vendors
• Leading activities to implement technological and service initiatives to differentiate the location and create a unique guest experience
• Overseeing and ensuring the highest standards of safety and sanitation in all activities across the location
• Reviewing financial reports and developing action plans to best achieve business goals
• Completing team member performance reviews including career development planning and compensation
• Supporting business development activity by actively engaging with partners, vendors, and guests
• Responding to emails, phone calls, and any associated administrative work corresponding with role responsibilities
• Reviewing and processing any expense reports submitted by team members
• Interviewing applicants interested in roles requiring your hiring consideration and approval
• Overseeing menu and service development projects by collaboration with culinary leadership and partners
• Overseeing season planning process ensuring alignment with partner expectations/goals
• Coaching team members for optimal performance and engagement
• Working with the legal department to ensure all contracts and agreements are authorized and maintained
• Conducting manager meetings to engage, inform and build alignment
• Holding team one to one meetings ensuring continuous communication and engagement
• Overseeing project management of construction/refurbishment activity that happens at location
• Conducting event walks interacting with team members, guests, partners, and VIPs
• Identifying and planning for management support needs when business will exceed location’s current resources
• Implementing an emergency response plan at the location and overseeing commitment and required training
• Managing Location recognition program by leadership promotion and participation
• Conducting building safety walks so our locations maintain an outstanding level of safety and cleanliness
• Completing progressive discipline with leadership team to hold team members accountable and improve future performance
• Meeting with sponsors and contractors for F&B Alliances in the building to ensure all business needs are represented
• Overseeing closing/sign off on payroll on a by-weekly basis for team members
• Managing POS deployment/tech initiatives as business dictates, overseeing training and implementing of new systems
• Participating in Governance Meeting presentations to network, learn, and represent our culture and business goals
• Planning budget and P&L management to support optimal financial achievement
• Engagement planning in collaboration with leadership team, so our team feels supported by, and committed
• Career development and progression mapping for managers and key hourly employees to backfill and build upon internal talent bench
• Where applicable, meeting with other marketplace leaders to ensure clear lines of communication between accounts
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• 10+ leadership experience in Hospitality or Retail
• Experience managing large scale projects is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in business management is preferred
• Several years of experience in customer service or hospitality roles in 7 stars hotels
• High level of computer literacy
• Understanding of financial concepts
• Passion for hospitality, food, and retail
• Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
• Able to work evenings and weekends in line with the event schedule
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.