JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Scope of work may cover all aspects of project finance and corporate advisory, including (inter alia) feasibility studies, financing strategies, tender preparation, tender management, bid evaluation, preparation of information memorandums, financing term sheets, preparation and negotiation of loan documentation, managing credit processes, and detailed financial analysis and financial modelling
The client is a multinational bank and financial services institution with a presence in over 40 countries and over a trillion dollars in assets.
• Lead and Financial Advisory for key Government and major corporate clients running major procurement programmes which are placed and financed into the private sector concession market
• Acting as advisor on bilateral negotiations on the development of key strategic projects being developed in partnership between government or key state entities and the private sector.
• The role involves structuring, financial modelling, tariff negotiations and then tendering the finance and arranging and negotiating the financing up to financial close.
• Working on potential bond refinancing
• On selective basis undertaking the negotiation, credit process and due diligence to act as a lender on key developmental project
• Excellent Exposure
• Opportunity to Develop
• The role requires significant knowledge of Project Finance Advisory theory, practice, documentation and execution (preferably gained over at least 8 years in the industry)
• The role requires a good working knowledge of financial modelling (although the role is not specifically to solely undertake financial modelling) many decisions are based on financial modelling analysis.
• Good knowledge of PF customers and clients and the ability to work with and understand client needs.
• Significant deal management leadership experience for transactions and of managing transaction based deal teams
• Previous experience of working in project finance in a relevant institution (bank, advisor, industry etc.)
• The ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel under pressure and to time constraints with significant changes
• Education & Qualifications: Undergraduate level degree as a minimum and multiple language skills viewed favourably, with French being important for certain clients and geographical areas
• The role is registered as "Corporate Finance Professional" which is required qualification of CME-1a, CME1B, CME-5A and CME-5B respectively.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.