JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Reporting to Production Head and has the following: (Responsibilities)
- Controlling all welding activities of production department.
- Record and report the continuous improvement of the welding process.
- Coordinate the calibration of all the Production department’s welding equipment
- Developing Submerged Arc Welding Procedures in line with the QC Department and API 5L requirements
- Maintaining all SAW Procedures and up-to-date Welder qualifications.
- Maintain and Record all Repair Welding Procedures and Repair Welder qualifications.
- Ensure technically that welding output meets production and quality targets.
- Provide the root cause analysis, corrective and preventative actions for welding related quality issues
- Coordinate with the Maintenance department the periodic and preventative maintenance schedule
- Implement Quality recommendations for all defective welding matters associated with production
- Undertake periodic training of welding personnel to improve competency
- Ensure that workers should always maintains a neat and clean plant area
- Keep personnel informed of all safety and quality standards
- Assigning manpower as required.
- Recommending improvement measures in weld quality.
- Acceptance or rejection of welding material.
- Welding Procedures and Welder Qualifications
- Master Degree in Welding Technology with min 3 years relevant experience
- Bachelor Degree in Welding Technology with min 4 years relevant experience
- Associate Degree in Welding Technology with min 6 years relevant experience
- Technical Diploma / Certification in Welding Technology with min 7 years relevant experience
- As advertised, we are looking for ideal candidates who must have at-least five (5+) years' experience having solid technical management skills with minimum three (03+) years’ experience in pipe mill factory or related industry at supervisory level
If interested, please apply online with your updated resume, stating current/recent employment, age, total years of experience in pipes mill/manufacturing or similar industry and willingness to relocate to Saudi Arabia
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The name Al-Qahtani Pipe Coating Industries (AQPCI) has become a synonymous with Pipelines Corrosion Protection Coatings in this Industry because of its modern Application Technology Operations, continuous Research & Development, a strong Quality Management Program, a dynamic Health & Safety Management Policy and Management vision for Market Growth.
As a known leader in the Industry with Operations since 1945, AQPCI is not only catering to local market demands but has successfully been a Strategic Partner in almost all Mega Prestigious Projects across the Globe with Two Major Production Facilities Strategically Located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Additional Five Storage Locations to support its Operations.
AQPCI has been transformed into a True Market Leader which is fully equipped with Resources necessary to undertake any size of project the Industry may need. AQPCI is building a New Production Site called Site # 7 at Dammam Riyadh Highway. AQPCI Site # 7 shall offer Comprehensive Pipelines Coating Solutions for Onshore & Offshore Pipelines for Oil, Gas & Water Markets under One Roof.