JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Quest Migration Expert
Are you an experienced Quest Migration Specialist seeking remote opportunity with international clients? If you possess 5+ years of hands-on experience in cloud migrations, exceptional skills in using the Quest ODM tool, and practical of various Cloud migration processes, we have the perfect role for you!
Join our dynamic team and work remotely on a part to full-time basis, catering to the USA/Canada/Africa time zones. We value expertise, innovation, and collaboration, and we're excited to welcome a talented Quest ODM Migration Expert who shares our passion for delivering top-notch cloud solutions.
• Lead and execute Quest migration projects on N-America time zone, ensuring seamless transitions for our clients.
• Utilize your expertise in Quest ODM tool to efficiently migrate on-premise to cloud, tenant to tenant migration.
• Office 365 application migrations i.e. MS Teams, Exchange. OneDrive’s and SharePoint
• Ability to guide clients through their migration process using Quest ODM, discuss appropriate approach and conduct pilot migration and the remediation processes.
• 5+ years of proven experience in delivering cloud migration projects.
• Must be proficient in Quest ODM tool, using it to optimize migration processes.
• Familiarity with BitTitan tools, adding value to your migration capabilities.
• Must have Certifications.
• Good understanding of Google Gmail and Workspace migration, ensuring a smooth migration experience for our clients.
• Bonus: Familiarity with Slack to Teams migration, enhancing your versatility as a Cloud Migration Specialist.
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to make a significant impact in the world of Cloud migrations! Apply now and be a crucial part of our mission to drive excellence in Cloud solutions!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RP International is the leading specialist recruitment consultancy in the established and emerging telecoms markets.
From our hubs covering the Americas, Europe the CIS, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific we have partnered with operators, vendors, systems integrators and consultancies in more than a hundred countries, giving us an in-depth understanding Of cultural sensitivities, local business practices and hiring requirements.
Our clients and candidates benefit from the long-term perspective and breadth of knowledge that comes from working with an industry partner.
From our beginnings providing telecoms expertise into deregulating markets, we have developed our range of services to supply executive search, contingent, contract and launch and transformation resource solutions across the industry.
Our historic success in cross-border search assignments connects our clients to a global network of industry talent.
We identify the best available candidates on a local, regional and international basis.