JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Executive Chef - Degree Culinary Arts
Required to join an international FM company. Based at an Embassy in Sudan you will take responsibility for all catering within this facility. As Executive Chef you will be for designing new recipes, planning menus, training all kitchen staff in preparing dishes, coordinating cooks’ tasks, ensuring promptness, freshness, and quality of all dishes, and setting and monitoring performance standards for all kitchen staff.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create menus and come up with new recipes as needed to replace old, outdated dishes with new and exciting options.
• Follow food safety regulations, must also stay up-to-date on new health code regulations and begin following them the moment they are issued.
• Hire, and train all cooking and kitchen staff
• Order all food inventory and kitchen items as needed, monitoring the daily food supply to ensure that all ingredients are available
• Responsible for the quality of all food leaving the kitchen and all inventory entering the kitchen.
• Write cost analysis reports for all inventory and kitchen equipment
• Applicants must have a Degree in Culinary Arts
• 5 + years experience as an Executive Chef
• Able to plan menus to satisfy a range of nationalities with an emphasis on American/European Food
• A tax free salary + accommodation, flights, rotation available
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration