JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Tad Network is a below-the-line marketing agency and they are looking for an experienced 3D graphic designer who has expertise working with FMCG brands. The ideal candidate should also have experience in designing exhibition stands and retail displays. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating high-quality 3D models and visualizations that are eye-catching and engaging, fit for the retail space.
• Design and create 3D models and visualizations for FMCG products
• Create exhibition stands and retail displays that attract and engage customers
• Collaborate with the marketing team to create visually compelling content
• Ensure that all designs are consistent with brand guidelines and standards
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• At least 3 years of experience in 3D graphic design, with a portfolio showcasing relevant work
• Experience working with FMCG brands
• Proficiency in 3D Max and V Ray
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at once
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tad Network is a below-the-line advertising agency with a decade of experience in the GCC market. We cover the region, with offices in the UAE, Kuwait and Oman and we operate through partners in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar. Tad works with a select group of multinational clients, promoting some of the best-known global brands to discerning consumers. We are experts in Sales Promotion Activities, Merchandising & In-store Display, Corporate Gifts and Premiums, Advertising and Print Material, Event Management and more.
We believe in taking your brand directly to the consumer and champion the power of real social engagement; in stores, in malls and out on the street where it matters.
With some of the world’s biggest brands depending on us, our professional team is constantly pushing boundaries to dream up viable ideas that work.