JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Role and Responsibilities:
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD and 3D software (Solidworks) to prepare concept & as-built drawings.
• Create technical drawings for an extensive variety of profiles, tools and mechanical equipment in the manufacturing industry, this includes working on drawings from inception to completion and collaborating with relevant team members during the process.
• Liaise and work closely with project managers and engineers, analyze feedback to produce, modify or complete the tasks with the given limits.
• Coordinate with project’s managers/supervisors to keep a smooth flow of work and meet the work schedule
• Keeping abreast of the latest advancements in technology, design trends, and engineering best practices.
• Maintain a proper, transparent and professional communication between Clients, project managers and Champion Door management to ensure a high level of work is continuously dominant and satisfying the customers
• Attend to office on time and in presentable manners and shape as you are representing the image of the company
• Travel to Europe and the Gulf countries for the purpose of training and support
• Previous experience in mechanical design is a bonus
AED 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance, travel, transport.
Qualifications and Academic Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Technology or Mechanical Engineering
• Technical Experience
• Must have excellent knowledge of 3D software (Solidworks or similar)
• Must have excellent knowledge of Auto CAD
• Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
• Ability to create industry-specific products
• Excellent communication skill.
• Must be a team player.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Champion Door is the manufacturer of the most reliable vertical lifting fold-up doors for large openings in mining and shipbuilding industries.