JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client, a well-known dental center in the UAE is looking for an accountant to join their growing team. This role will be based in Abu Dhabi.
Accountant responsibilities but not limited to:
* Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary
* Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating financial results to management, budget preparation, and analysis
* Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective action.
* Accounts Payable function.
* Oversee taxes and abide by federal regulations
To be considered for the role, the following criteria should be met:
* Proven work experience as an Accountant or any other similar role.
* Proven experience in the Medical/Healthcare industry; Dental experience would be an advantage
* Excellent computer skills (MS Office in particular).
* Hands-on experience with any CRM software.
* Experience with marketing/advertising campaigns.
* Organizational and time-management skills.
* Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude.
* CPA is desirable but not a must.
* B.Sc. in Business Administration, Marketing, or any other relevant field.
The working hours of this position will be from 9 am to 5 pm from Saturday to Thursday.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.