JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Accountant will work on both internal accounts as well as company’s customers financials. We are looking for a great communicator who can interact well both internally and co-ordinate externally with customers. It requires an extremely high level of organization, attention to detail and discretion. Due to the sensitive nature of the work we are looking for a highly trustworthy and dependable candidate.
Some of the key areas will involve:
• Internal Book-keeping
• VAT Filing
• Invoicing/Accounts Receivable
• Compilation, verification and analysis of Customer’s Business Financials & Related Documents
• Payroll & visa processing
• Contract management
• Internal Business Analysis Reports
• General Office Administration
• CRM Management
• Professional Accounting Qualifications
• Business Valuation & Analysis Skills
• Proficiency in Quickbooks or equivalent & Microsoft Office Suite of Products
• High level of Organisation & Administrative Skills
• Great Communication Skills
• Knowledge of Payroll & visa processing
• CRM updates
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.