JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Maintain good communication with banks and support the Finance Manager on all bank related correspondences.
- Research on new services/products offered by the banks and analyze the suitability for the company.
- Ensure company's listing on all banks possible to enhance the company's image and support for all employees.
- Adhoc bank related tasks as assigned by the finance Manager.
- Support the Finance Manager in all aspects of Cashflow as delegated.
- Track fund flow situation in the absence of Finance Manager.
- Routine negotiation with all business partners to disperse out cash flow to meet working capital requirements.
- Regular coordination with collection team to ascertain weekly forecast of collections.
- Assist the Finance Manager on collections from LC customers through regular monitoring of sales and deliveries.
- Coordinate with Sales team/salesman to improve the LC sales cycle by speeding up deliveries and collection.
- Liase with document controller on status of delivery notes/invoice acknowledgement.
- Act as a strong mediator for Purchase department to negotiate payouts.
- Involvement in supplier analysis and work to get better credit terms
- Raw Material Import/Clearance
- Keep track on shipments post order placement.
- Follow up with Banks regarding documents for imports.
- Liaise with clearing agent for clearance procedures and delivery of goods to factory premises.
Projects Accounting (SUPPLY APPLY)
- Review Contracts/LOI during the draft stage with Projects Dept. to understand the general scope of execution.
- Invoice billing for Projects Department.
- Liaising with Project engineers on all aspects of Contracts accounting, reconciliation, follow ups.
- Inventory checks on sites in coordination with Project Engineers.
- Subcontractor payables accounting and follow ups
- Delegating minor projects related accounting tasks to junior accountants.
- Documenting contract copies
- Negotiating with subcontractors for payments with the guidance of Line Manager
- Liaise with IT team on aspects of tracking Project budget and performance
- Provide guidance to junior accountants on all general accounting functions.
- Perform general tasks in the absence of junior staff.
- Delegate bank reconciliation tasks to junior accountants
- Support the team on cheque deposits
- Perform cashier related tasks to cover up any team member absence as and when delegated.
- Take responsibility of petty cash handling in the absence of any team member
- Any other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
Attendance and Payroll
- Ensure staff attendance is updated on the HR software.
- Support the Finance Manager in aspects of Payroll accounting as delegated.
- Extracting attendance summaries for hired labours/projects on a case to case basis to base calculations.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, or finance
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
-Team player and multitasker
- Excellent Communication Skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all MENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.