JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
• Daily report of purchase and sales.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Invoicing officer should ensure all purchase orders are placed, and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Issue invoices, credit notes, with proper archiving.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Manage and monitor purchase and sales order or record and maintain opening and closing prices.
• Processing payments, Receivables follow-up and daily reconciliation
• Finalizations of Accounts & preparation of financial statements
• List of responsibilities may vary and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities, as needed.
• Experience or Knowledge on Gold Trading. Good knowledge in gold software will be an advantage.
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet software
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team
• Strong understanding of federal, state and local tax regulations
• We are looking for a candidate who can join immediately and have work experience in UAE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in the Middle East in 1993, Gold Standard DMCC has a renowned reputation as the leader in the precious metals sector of the Middle East. Operating on the principles of reliability, trust and credibility has allowed Gold Standard DMCC to become one of the largest and most competitive independent precious metals trading companies in the region.
Offering a wide range of solutions to clients across the institutional, corporate, industrial, fabrication, wholesale jewellery, production and refining sectors, Gold Standard DMCC’s dedicated team are experts in their field, incorporating only the highest standards of integrity, corporate governance and regulatory compliance into every facet of the business.
Operating out of offices in the heart of the gold souks in Dubai, Bahrain and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Gold Standard DMCC is staffed by an experienced team of seasoned bullion professionals and has an established reputation as a leading market participant in the gold markets of the Middle East.