JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Prepare Invoices and credit notes to principals for ALL PRO related expenses for all principals (visa, emirates ID, medical test, etc).
• Managing PRO petty cash fund. Verify, reconcile and post all PRO expense reports and prepare reimbursement payments. Prepare debit notes for all principals to recharge those expenses.
• Assist to ensure bank reconciliation is completed accurately and on time by ensuring all related receipts are passed correctly and on timely basis.
• Process payments on timely basis to all assigned Principals.
• Receivable and insurance payment follow up and update
• Bachelor of Commerce
• 3-5 years’ experience in accounting
• Proper accounting skill
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team work skills
• Result oriented
• Problem solving skills
• Analytical skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading distribution company in UAE.