JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a talented, motivated Accountant to join the Head Office Team!
Working in a fast paced environment, the Accountant's responsibilities will include:
• Posting and Processing business transactions
• Reconciling bank statements and the general ledger
• Processing balance sheets and other financial statements
• Reviewing expenses and payroll
• Preparing weekly/monthly reports
• Bachelors’ degree in Accounts/Finance/ Economics with minimum 5 Years work experience
• Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software i.e ERP Systems, strong typing skills.
• Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
• Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
• Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
• Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Experience within the Food & Beverage Industry would be beneficial.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Addmind has mastered the art of experience. Our premium portfolio of original, trendsetting entertainment venues caters to an internationally experienced clientele, who knows and expects the best in food, drink, and entertainment.
Our portfolio of establishments contains restaurants, intimate lounge bars, chic poolside “daylife” clubs, rooftop nightclubs featuring acclaimed international performers - we are, and always have been, the ground breakers of entertainment in the Middle East.
Addmind has diversified its interests in all aspects of entertainment, hospitality, food beverage and lifestyle. What makes every project successful is our highly individualized approach to each, reflected in the diversity and quality of our establishments. This has led to our position as the largest network of prestige entertainment experiences in the Middle East.