JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Understanding applications of accounting standards with proper recording, posting and reconciliations
- Engage in month end adjustments & book closing e finalization of accounts
- Monitors and supervises junior members to ensure accuracy with the assigned work
- Follows internal processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal control
- Accountable for preparing comprehensive analysis reports for the assigned area
- Knowledgeable in Financial Statements preparation
- Full cycle understanding of AR and AP processes
- Multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
AED 4,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business administration or related field. Post graduate degree and/or Professional certification such as CFA, CIMA, ACCA, CA will be a plus.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and such. Experience in trading sector is a plus.
- Proficient User of Microsoft Office – MS-Word, MS-Excel, Powerpoint, Access [Advanced Excel skills – Power BI, Dashboards, Macros, VBA will be a plus]
- ERP Knowledge: Proficient user of any ERP system
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading packaging services company in the UAE.