JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Assist in daily financial operations, including accounts payable and accounts receivable activities.
• Maintain accurate and organized financial records, including expense reports and invoices.
• Ensure accuracy of financial transactions.
• Support the month-end and year-end closing processes, including preparation of financial statements.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate coding and classification of financial data.
• Assist with budgeting and forecasting activities, providing valuable insights for financial planning.
• Prepare and analyze financial reports, identifying trends and anomalies.
• Assist with audit preparations and provide necessary documentation.
• Stay updated with relevant accounting regulations and ensure compliance.
• Contribute to process improvements and efficiency enhancements within the finance department.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and ability to learn.
• Strong follow up skills.
• Open to handle new tasks if required.
• Committed with ability to work under pressure.
• Corporate etiquette.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our well-defined global network of people, data and relationships creates a mind-set that allows us to spot opportunities and excel in the emerging regional & global markets.
Our Vision To support the UAE’s posterity to accelerate the economical growth & empower proficiency & accomplishments of the youth.
Our Mission To set the benchmark for unlocking business potentials across various industries & sectors.