JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- To handle company's accounts and office administration work
- Take care of company's accounts
- Billing Clients and Posting Suppliers' Invoices
- Communication with Stakeholders
- Office Admin and Organizing Office
- Handle Cash on Hand.
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Travel Arrangements for Sales and Contracts Preparations
Reporting to: Finance Manager
- Best Candidate should have previous UAE experience in Accounting and Admin.
- Should be aware of VAT and TAX Rules of UAE.
- Should be fully aware of IFRS and accounting procedures.
- The suitable accountant should be proactive and act fast.
- The candidate is required to be expert in Excel and MS Office.
- Handle pressure and perfect in organizing and archiving. Experience in ZOHO, QuickBooks, or SAP Dynamics is required.
- Preferred to be a chartered Accountant with ACCA certification from UK, or CMA from USA.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a team of experts with many years of experience in the Aviation Industry and a network of thousands of reliable suppliers around the world.
We serve your flight in the Air and on the Ground offering Top Quality Flight Operation Services Worldwide, such as Ground handling, Flight Dispatch, Trip Support, Air Traffic Control, Air Navigation Management, Flight Plan, Overfly Permission, Crew Services, Slots, PPR & Landing Permits Arrangements and Aviation Fuel.
Our Clients are International Aviation companies, Private Flight Operators, Passengers Airlines and Cargo/Freight Airlines.
Our Operation Control Center is 24/7 available to answer all your inquiries & serve your flights, offering top Aviation Services for your Flight Operation and Ground Handling.