JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client – a Dubai branch of a leading Russian Accounting and Tax Advisory company.
Operating since 2014, the company has been supporting Russian businessmen in Accounting and Tax services. Each client is assigned a certified accountant who personally manages accounting and provide high qualified accounting support.
Dubai branch have corporate services, business setup, accounting and tax support. We are looking for ambitious and driving team member who want to grow together with the Company.
• Process and post daily and regular accounting transactions
• Produce reliable and timely financial reporting, including financial statements, AML reports, tax and VAT reporting, etc.
• Develop comprehensive and detailed audit program, support the execution of audit tests and verifications
• Conduct audit engagements
• Prepare diligent and detailed audit work papers
• Based in UAE
• ACCA or ICAEW or AICPA or CPA Australia or CPA Canada or SOCPA – one of the certificate is mandatory
• DipIFR diploma
• 5 years of experience in UAE as an external auditor
• Upper Intermediate English is a must
• Good communication skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Ladwig Consulting, we are a team of HR professionals passionate about creating the right company environment through HR structures, strategy and conditions for people and companies to grow. We bring together the right people to conquer complexity and initiate positive, long-term impact. We are prepared to help you at any level, from impartial advice or practical assistance to help you make the most of every opportunity.