JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Management of Inventory and customer requirements.
• Coordination with Factory for the availability of the stock.
• Posting of orders in the system.
• Follow up for payment and reconciliation of the accounts (Inventory and debtor collection)
• The working timing will be from 2Pm to 12am. He/she can work in HO from 2pm to 6pm. Then from Home from 7pm to 12am.
• The timing is due to the location, as he/she is required to handle the USA branch operations in backend.
AED 1,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The candidate should be aggressive to handle the work independently. The interpersonal skills to coordinate with Factory/warehouse in USA/ Customer in USA is very important.
• Should have minimum 3 years’ experience to handle the full accounting of a branch independently.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The history of Swiss Arabian Perfumes Group is an enchanting tale that spans over 40 years. This pioneer in Arabian perfumes was founded in the year 1974 by Mr. Hussein Adam Ali, a visionary young man from Yemen with a wealth of knowledge and a deep passion for perfumery.
Over the following years, Swiss Arabian Perfumes Group grew from strength to strength. The company was enriched by its association with Givaudan SA, one of the world’s largest and most respected manufacturers of exclusive perfume ingredients. Today, we operate five modern manufacturing facilities spread across an area of 165,000 sq. ft., producing more than 35 million perfumes annually and exporting to over 80 countries.