JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Accounts Payable (AP) Accountant is responsible for Customer Vendor Relations, ensure accounts payable functions are delivered effectively and efficiently for clients(internal or external), Resolving of all significant supplier queries in a timely and customer service oriented manner.
• Receive invoices and payment requests.
• Check the invoices and payment requests from the vendors are in line with agreements with vendors (in case where there are agreements) and company policies.
• Check accuracy of the invoices (including duplicate charges).
• Enter the invoices and payments in Financial Force.
• Process payments timely and correctly after due verification.
• Ensure that all the documents posted in Financial Force are supported with appropriate scanned supports to be attached to the document in SalesForce.
• Ensure that supporting documents are retrieved and provided as and when requested by external and internal auditor.
• Escalate any anticipated delays, disputes and other issues relating to Accounts Payable to the manager.
• Maintaining cash float for PROs and cash payments at Fujairah office.
• Processing of invoices received from Fujairah Media.
• Processing of invoices received from Al Mustanad Typing.
• Processing of invoices relating to expenses pertaining to Fujairah Office.
• Maintaining accuracy of completeness of cost of sales recorded in the system through Standard CoS.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of product costs recorded during the month and accrue product costs at the month end if required.
• Generate month end reports on product costs, variances and balances related to AP.
• Ensure that all the renewable agreements, contracts and policies for Fujairah Branch are renewed or terminated on a timely basis after gathering information from decision makers within the company well in advance of expiry dates (such as office cleaning agreement, Paper shredding agreement, etc.)
• Professional qualification
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Accounting / Finance
• Previous experience in a similar industry and role is preferable
• Experience with SalesForce, and Financial Force is preferable
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision and highly organized
• Excellent analytical skills and solution driven approach
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated
• Flexible and capable of working in dynamic work environment
• Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
• With a valid driver’s license as the role would require travelling to Fujairah on occasion
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2009, Virtuzone's mission is to remove the complexities of company setup in the UAE so that our clients can focus 100% on running their businesses. Whether you are a startup, a small business, or an individual simply requiring your own trade licence, with Virtuzone you won't have to lose even a night's sleep worrying about the red tape involved with the UAE free zone and mainland company setup process.
That's because we do all the heavy lifting for you. While the technical, administrative, and financial aspects of setting up a business in the UAE can seem challenging, with the right support the process is far more straightforward and affordable than you might think.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it's what has led us to become the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. More than 15,000 entrepreneurs have trusted us to set up their companies, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade licence with us every year going forward.