JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Prepare schedules matching with Trial Balance.
• Prepare the revenue recognition exercise and cost of sales working based on the POC and book entries in the GL.
• Check the interface between Oracle and Yardi and ensure the discrepancies are corrected.
• Co-ordinate with BU’s on any issue relating to Revenues/Account Receivables on the Yardi/Other systems.
• Maintenance of system report and assisting line manager with preparation of monthly MIS, Overdue, VAT Report & other reports requested by the management.
• Resolve Routine issues and providing information to business users relating to the Group.
• Liaise with RERA Escrow Auditors/Internal and external auditors.
• Review the sales checklist (Broker Commission).
• Record AR Invoices & Receipt vouchers in Oracle/Yardi for assigned entities of DHRE group
Qualifications, Experiences, Skills
• Graduate Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
• Professional accounting qualification (CA, ACCA, CIMA) is an added advantage.
• Good knowledge & understanding of performing accounting reconciliations and maintaining balance sheet & P&L schedules.
• Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills required.
• Good knowledge of IFRS 15 revenue recognition
• Experience using Oracle/ Yardi is an added advantage
• Minimum of 2 to 4 years’ in AR & in real estate industry.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dubai Properties leverages its impressive legacy as a reliable developer to elevate Dubai’s status as a global icon. With almost two decades of expertise designing and developing sought-after residential master communities across waterfront, urban, and suburban locations, Dubai Properties addresses every aspect of the real estate landscape. Its communities - home to an array of residents and happy families - include JBR, Jaddaf Waterfront, La Vie, 1/JBR, Bellevue Towers, Remraam, Mudon and Villanova to name a few.
Dubai Properties also offers institutional investors access to an extensive land portfolio for development opportunities. All the initiatives aim to enrich the lives of residents and visitors, bringing a vast collection of living experiences to the Emirates.