JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a smart, presentable, friendly and hard working Admin Assistant to join the HR & Admin team for our JLT office.
The duties will include but not be limited to:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring enquiries.
- Prepare and serve water/tea/coffee to guests and staff.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages.
- Deliver mail, open and date stamp all general correspondence, maintain the general filing system.
- Assist in planning & preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office & pantry supplies.
- Supervise the Pantry staff in maintenance of pantry cleanliness.
- Over look complete house keeping and day to day administration duties
- Manage other ad hoc and miscellaneous tasks
- Previous relevant UAE Experience is a must
- Must have excellent command over English
- Excellent personal hygiene and cleanliness is mandatory
- Should be friendly, presentable, smart & savvy to handle a hard multi-tasking environment with excellent time management skills
- Outstanding manners & etiquettes will be required
- Knowledge of MS Office will be preferred
- Candidates who have worked in a similar role or in F&B previously will be given preference
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The year 1995 saw the inception of Petrochem Middle East FZE. We have since transformed the face of the regional petrochemical business and become one of the largest independent chemical distributors in the Middle East.
Petrochem has built one of the most modern, state-of-the-art distribution terminals in Jebel Ali. This facility includes bulk Storage Sea fed tanks, dedicated drum storage facilities, four fully automated drumming lines and a separate dry goods storage area. The terminal adheres to the strictest of health and safety norms and is environment friendly, making sure all operations upkeep the health and safety of its personnel.
We began operating from one office in the Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, but rapid developments and a focused vision have ensured Petrochem’s global expansions. We currently have offices in Dubai, Jebel Ali, Shanghai, Antwerp and London. We also have an office and distribution facilities in Singapore, India and United Arab Emirates.
We are an ISO 9001:2008 company and also have ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditations.