JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Admin Assistant in UAE
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW.
KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment.
KOTRA Dubai DOESN'T ACCEPT TELEPHONE INQUIRIES.
KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Company Introduction :
A Consulting company is an independent accounting and consulting firm founded in 2017 in Dubai with aim to be one of leading global accounting | consulting firms.
We advise clients on Accounting, Auditing, Tax, Investment, Corporate Finance and Business management across multiple industries and have capabilities to cover two different geographies (i.e. UAE and South Korea).
We have established a network of professionals in many areas such as Law, Audit, Finance, Banking, Investment, Consulting whose expertise we can draw on to best meet the unique needs of each engagement and to make sure that we deliver practical and sustainable results to our clients.
Job Description / Role: Admin Assistant
Please mention the expected monthly salary in the CV
- Deal with general email inquiries, taking minutes during meetings.
- Provide administration support to internal team to ensure efficient operation of office by daily managing the required work-schedules related to the company.
- Document(draft) all work processes and procedures thoroughly and accurately, including data entry such as bills, timesheets, vat, quotation, etc..
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Assist in company errands when required.
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Coordinate messenger and courier service as needed
- Support in activities and company organized events as needed
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information.
- Process online procedures for governmental websites and the other related paper works.
- Required level of education: Bachelor or Diploma in the above-mentioned work-related study subject
- Level of years relevant experience: Minimum 2 years
- Language proficiency: English - High / Fluent (especially in speaking and writing) / Good knowledge of Arabic is a plus
- Experience in UAE is mandatory
- Good at Excel / Word / Power Point / Outlook (MS Office)
- Knowledge and proven experience of the governmental portal system.
Additionally Valued skills
- Experience of accounting software, such as Quickbooks would be an added value.
- Being able to drive would be an added value.
- Can join immediately or on short notice.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Proactive problem solver
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Business Administration related degree is highly preferred, with a set of well-conducted administrative/organizational skills, computer skills, and interpersonal communication skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSales Executive Jobs in Dubai
Teacher Jobs in Dubai
Sales Coordinator Jobs in Dubai