JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Manage all administrative duties for the department, including but not limited to managing office supplies, arranging travel and accommodations, scheduling appointments, and providing general administrative support.
• Plan and coordinate team building events
• Manage all government-related documentation, legal procedures, visa processing, and other administrative duties for the company.
• Coordinate with government agencies to obtain and renew necessary licenses, permits, and visas.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in the UAE.
• Maintain accurate records of all administrative tasks and government-related documentation.
• Provide administrative support to the management team as required.
• Represent the Company at locations such as the Police Station, Airport, Hotels, Embassies, Ministries, Municipalities & other related departments.
• Responsible for processing all applications for visas, work permits, residence permits identity cards of employees and dependents as well as visitors.
• Dealing with Ministry of Labor, Ministry of Economics, Ministry of Health, Municipality, and customs clearance tasks when needed.
• Work Experience under DMCC freezone is a plus
• Knowledge of UAE laws and regulations related to visa processing and other administrative tasks.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Fluency in English (spoken and written) is a must. Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage
• UAE Driving License is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
POWERCHINA HUADONG ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “POWERCHINA HUADONG”), founded in 1954, is a state-owned key enterprise affiliated to the world’s Top 500 enterprises, Power Construction Corporation of China (POWERCHINA). Headquartered in Hangzhou, POWERCHINA HUADONG has its branches in China, and overseas offices in UAE, Indonesia, Mexico, Vietnam, Ukraine, Philippines, Turkey, Nigeria, Kenya, Pakistan, and Ethiopia.
As a national high-tech enterprise, POWERCHINA HUADONG has been ranked among the Top 100 Chinese investigation and design enterprises regarding comprehensive strength since the 1990s, and has been listed in the Top 60 Design Firms jointly compiled and published by Engineering News-Record (ENR) of USA McGraw Hill Construction and Construction Times for consecutive years since 2006.
Since its establishment, POWERCHINA HUADONG has undertaken the planning, survey, design, consulting and other work for more than 100 large and medium-sized hydropower and water conservancy projects at home and abroad.