JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Suggest Sales Document checklist depending on type of units sold and transaction type at different stages.
• Accurate recording and archival of Sales transaction documents in compliance to Nabni policies and processes on a timely manner.
• Maintaining confidentiality of Sales Transactions and customer related documents.
• Preparing and sending documents to clients for signature. In addition to Nabni authorized signatory as per Nabni policies and procedures.
• Updating Sales transaction document status in CRM Tool.
• Highlighting any noncompliance to top management.
• Proven minimum 3 years working experience in Real Estate sales documents administration. In addition to knowledge of using Real estate CRM Tool
• Excellent written & verbal communication in English and Arabic.
• Ability to work under pressure, result driven and demonstrates the ability to take on additional responsibilities
• Exceptional presentation skills, reporting and data analytics
• Detail oriented
• Good planning and organizing skills to manage priorities
• Strong sense of accountability for project tasks assigned
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Leading real estate company that provides an international standard of excellence to Dubai and the World.
Abdulrahman Al Jaziri and Badr Al Jaziri, who formerly founded Al Jaziri Developments, re-strategized Nabni Development in 2022 with a single objective in mind, creating Dubai’s most sought-after residential and retail properties.
Nabni focuses on four key pillars which are change mindsets, establish credibility, evoke emotions and differentiation.