JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Responsible for all three locations staff Accommodations (Hatta, Dibba & Al Quoz) and also the entire facilities management at Factories and Head office.
• Responsible for arranging all social activities of the organization.
• Develop a reliable projection of budget to meet operating needs of Admin and to control it throughout the year.
• Ensure all HR & Admin operations are in accordance to the UAE Law pertaining to Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Municipality, Civil Defense etc.
• Supervising the PRO.
• Will be in direct contact with all Government Departments; and should have good working relationships with all departments at the senior as well as counter level so as to ensure all official formalities are completed on time.
Handling projects and Organizational Initiatives
• Create operational measures for any new/ existing project whenever required and asked by the Management
• Coordinate and control the successful execution and reporting of the project with the other project members
• Responsible for facilities arrangement in all the projects
• University Qualifications: University degree HR Administration or any related field
• Nature and length of previous experience: 2-3 years experience in FMCG sector
• Proficient in Admin Planning, procedures
• Admin Management
• Document Control and reporting
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Leadership skills, good communication skills, and effective negotiation skills.
• Attention and accuracy to detail
• Verbal and written expression
• Gender Preference: Male
• Language Fluency: Fluent in English & Arabic
• Current Location: UAE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Back in 1980 Jeema began its journey into existence above ground. His Highness Sheikh Rashid Al Maktoum, showing his renowned foresight, planned with his old friend the late Sultan Al Owais to make the unusually pristine water available to everyone. He decided to build a mineral water plant within the natural scenic natural springs of Jeema Wadi.