JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Responsible for answering all incoming calls, filtering them and directing them to the appropriate party.
• Schedule appointments for the Chairman and Executive team and book zoom calls, conference room, and time for depositions and meetings.
• All incoming mail and packages delivered to the firm are received, scanned, and saved to the server; and directed to the relevant department.
• Complete general office tasks, including copying, filing, and faxing various documents at the request of senior advisors.
• Data entry duties include processing incorporation through Offshore, On Shore, and Free Zone portals and tasks such as typing out memos, letters, resolutions, NoC & Quotes.
• Monitor the office supplies used by the staff, ordering new items as necessary.
• Physically must deposit cash, cheques or other related documents to authorities and banks. Deal with Freezone, Offshore and Federal authorities regarding various client needs, including but not limited to incorporations, annual returns and filings, visas, medical insurance policies, rentals and telecommunication requirements.
• Make the daily coffee and tea, ensuring that these beverages are available to all staff and visitors throughout the day.
• Keep the entrance area of the firm neat and appealing at all times. This may include replacing flowers, watering plants, light dusting, and other cleaning tasks.
AED 4,500 to 6,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical insurance, Annual leave of 30 days after completing one year of service. Or 2 days per month if completed six months of service but not one year Working days are Monday to Friday
• Ability to work under pressure
• Attention to details
• Ability to think outside the box
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with one or more other languages being Russian, Spanish and Portuguese. Native Italian and French speakers are more than welcome to apply too.
• Extensive experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, printers, copiers, scanners, faxes, and appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Female candidates only
• The person should hold a university degree in any discipline
• Prior formal qualification in office administration minimum of three years in secretarial work, experience as a legal receptionist, related training or qualification in paralegal studies is mandatory.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Gemana Services and Management DMCC is licensed below the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) as a Corporate Service Provider (CSP). Therefore, Gemana acts accordingly with the DMCC GUIDANCE to meet the RISK-BASED Compliance and procedure which applies to DMCC. Additionally, Gemana is a Registered Agent with Ras Al Khaimah International Corporate Centre (RAK ICC) makes us obligatory to comply with Combatting Money Laundering (AML) and Financing of Terrorism (CFT) Regulations introduced by the RAK authority.