JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Manage, monitor and follow up referrals from the Middle East into the KF group.
• Liaise with global colleagues.
• Assist with loading contact on KF system (ICON).
• Coordinate group digital and hardcopy mailings.
• Manage due diligence associated with Channel Partner network.
• Monitor leads generated from Channel Partner network.
• Communicate with and coordinate Channel Partner tool box.
• Prepare reports associated with the above.
• Monitor internal referrals.
• Ensure prompt payment of fees associated with referrals.
• Monitor and evaluate attendees from KF events.
• Ensure compliance with relevant laws and the protection of personal data.
• Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
• An ability to work to a brief with clear deadlines but also to work independently
• Able to create, update and utilize databases
• The ability to understand and make use of computers and information technology (KF Internal Systems)
• Strong team player with the ability to build relationships
• Excellent communication skills
• Clear and logical thinker with well-developed report-writing skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Knight Frank we build long-term relationships, which allow us to provide personalised, clear and considered advice on all areas of property in all key markets. We believe personal interaction is a crucial part of ensuring every client is matched to the property that suits their needs best – be it commercial or residential.Operating in locations where our clients need us to be, we provide a worldwide service that’s locally expert and globally connected. We believe that inspired teams naturally provide excellent and dedicated client service. Therefore, we’ve created a workplace where opinions are respected, where everyone is invited to contribute to the success of our business and where they’re rewarded for excellence. The result is that our people are more motivated, ensuring your experience with us is the best that it can be.
Knight Frank established a permanent presence in the Middle East in 2008 with an office in the Kingdom of Bahrain. With a growing team of experienced professionals operating across the United Arab Emirates and the Middle East, we provide a full range of property transactional, management and advisory services to the entire region, executed to the highest standards of quality and integrity.