JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
* Promote high quality communication between all members of the nursery community
* Always maintain confidentiality including implementing data protection, policies, security of passwords and confidential files.
* Be aware of all policies and act accordingly
* Provide admission information including relevant documents when requested by parents
* Take care of complete admission process from the start to end
* Maintain proper tracker to register child and parent's details in Student Information List
* Offer personal guidance to oversees prospective parents during the admission process
* Provide administrative support to nursery manager, answer the telephone, respond to email and faxes, make appointments, type correspondence, file paperwork.
* Ensure all IT systems are backed up in accordance with operating procedures and data regulations
* Always take complete ownership of the reception area
* Utilise excellent customer service skills to handle the telephone calls and written enquiries in line with the Company policy.
* Handle all parents requests tactfully supporting their needs.
* Book nursery tours and update the diary with bookings and appointments.
* Ensure nursery uniform stock is maintained in good and easily accessible manner
* Contact parents for unpaid fees, Collect the fees and update the registers accordingly
* Make arrangements for meetings between parents and teachers, Take minutes at the meeting and distribute.
* To promote High Quality communication between all the members of the nursery community.
* To take responsibility for the effective management and Organisation of the Nursery office including the management of office support personnel.
* To work as a part of team to make a positive contribution to children learning and well-being with a happy and caring environment.
* To contribute positively and support the vision, aims and overall ethos of the nursery
* To develop and maintain constructive and positive working relationships with parents, carers and professionals
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSecretary Jobs in UAE
Administrative Assistant Jobs in UAE
Personal Assistant Jobs in UAE