JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
The AGE Superintendent manages the receipt, storage, inspection, maintenance, and issue activities for all assigned AGE and Flight Line Support Equipment (FLSE). Manages, supervises, and trains a multi-national workforce and maintains AGE workshops and facilities. Oversees the AGE maintenance shop supervisors and the overall production of these facilities. Communicates with the site manager to ensure work priorities are met. Assures work is accomplished in accordance with USAF/Amentum technical data. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Amentum ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Receives, manages, stores, inspects, and maintains equipment and assets.
- Stocks, maintains, and requisitions parts, tools and supplies to perform required work on assets.
- Responds to inquiries concerning storage and status of assigned equipment.
- Schedules and coordinates with the Work Control section for all shop work assignments.
- Plans, develops, and implements procedures for all AGE/ASE/FLSE technical work.
- Instructs and trains supervisors in maintenance and repair techniques, inspects their work performance, and documents training records.
- Conducts training on Quality Assurance, safety, Safety Data Sheets, security awareness and other subjects.
- Coordinates the operation and maintenance of AGE/FLSE assets to support Real World Exercises and Contingencies.
- Provides orientation training to new personnel and work crews, plans work assignments, and establishes work methods.
- Evaluates work performance of employees, resolves personnel related problems, and initiates action to correct substandard performance.
- Reviews current Air Force Technical Orders annually.
- Researches asset/equipment discrepancies and identifies them to the customer.
- Reviews and analyzes production goals each week.
- Reviews Enterprise Solution-Supply (ES-S)/Amentum supply documents to verify status of parts.
- Submits the Local Purchase (LP) supply documents to procure items such as test, shop equipment, and consumable equipment.
- Reviews and inventories Organizational Equipment Lists (OEL), Calibration Lists, and Amentum Deliverables for the department.
- Performs TDY within the Area of Operations as required by the US Air Force/Amentum tasking's.
- Assists AGE Functional Manager with weekly reports of accountability of all assigned assets.
- Coordinates quarterly with Air Force AGE Quality Assurance Evaluator to ensure quality and accountability of all assets are maintained in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Reviews AGE equipment demands monthly and disseminates status to ES-S demand processing department.
- Monitors monthly ES-S produced D04, C49's and GPC listing for status of equipment and parts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Must be able to read, understand and interpret all technical data associated with AGE/FLSE assets and related equipment.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Knowledge of military or civilian maintenance systems, quality assurance required.
- Must possess a valid home country driver's license and ability to obtain host nation driver's license.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Background in mechanical, electrical and equipment maintenance required.
- Must have ten years of experience with AGE/FLSE equipment and workshop facilities.
- Five years' experience in an equipment management or AGE/FLSE supervisory position and demonstrated understanding of AGE required.
- Candidate will be trained as a USAF AGE, "RED X Certified" inspector.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must have a current U.S. Passport.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.