JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Responsible for physical trading of agricultural products (vegetable oil, soybean, corn, oilseeds, wheat, rice, meals etc.) into MENA countries.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with producers and customers in the international agricultural space, purchasing and selling grain products into MENA countries (in bulk and containers).
• Monitor trends and grain market conditions to identify potential business opportunities and keep up to date with market insight, price changes and supply/demand models to increase physical trading opportunities.
• Establish and implement trade strategies.
• Work closely with logistics, operations, and supply chain staff to ensure safe shipment and transportation of grain/wheat products.
• Coordinate with suppliers for the best price with appropriate quality and specs.
• Perform research to identify new suppliers in Grain market.
• Leading negotiation and completion of Gafta contracts.
• Ensure compliance with purchasing policies and procedures.
• Generate economic and financial analysis for feasibility study and prepare reports for management.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in physical trading of Agricultural Products.
• Proven track record of successful sales and trading internationally.
• Analyzing results for physical, chemical, and biological grain tests.
• Background in grain storage, flour, semolina, pasta, animal feed industries.
• Well understanding of the rules and regulations for importing and exporting
• Knowledge about inspection and insurance processes
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
• Strong understanding of market dynamics, and key players.
• Excellent analytical and decision-making skills to assess market conditions and identify profitable trading opportunities.
• Effective negotiation and communication abilities to build and maintain business relationships.
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced trading environment.
• Knowledge of African agri markets is highly desirable.
• Proficiency in English is required, knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
• Microsoft Office tools: Word, Power Point, advanced Excel skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our purpose is focused: comprehensive supply chains, trading finance, and IT solutions for trade. Since its inception in 1990 as Limited Liability Company and in 2006 as a public list company in the main market (TASI) in Saudi Stock Market (TADAWUL), SADIRAT has come a long way in translating its original vision set by its founders to become the No.1 Supply Chain & Trade Solutions provider in the Middle East and African Regions.
Headquartered in Riyadh, SADIRAT having regional offices in 3 countries, including UAE, Iraq, and KSA.
Furthermore, SADIRAT has adopted the latest technologies through an effective and sustainable growth strategy. SADIRAT is adopting cutting-edge changes to its processes and procedures to keep up with digital technology’s growing capabilities and availability.